Board of Trustees Meetings
The State Bar of California is a public corporation within the judicial branch of
government, serving as an arm of the California Supreme Court.
- Meetings of the Board of Trustees are subject to State Bar rules (see Bus. & Prof. Code § 6026.5) similar to California open
- Links to agendas for meetings of the Board of Trustees and
Board Committees are posted on this page 10 calendar days prior to a meeting.
- Supplementary materials for Open sessions are available to the public and may be
accessed from links located on each meeting agenda item. (See agenda links below.)
Supplementary materials for Closed sessions are available only to members of the
- Minutes from the prior board meeting can be found in the current meeting supplementary
Multi-Year Board Meeting Schedule
Board meeting schedule for the years 2015-2017
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Board of Trustees Meeting Agendas — E-mail List
Agendas for meetings of the Board of Trustees of the State Bar of California and
committees of the board, including the Governance in the Public Interest Task Force,
are posted and available through links from the State Bar's Web site. You may subscribe
(or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when agendas and any available
related materials have been posted.
Occasionally, items and related materials may be added to or removed from the board
and committee agendas. While we will do our best to keep subscribers apprised of
such changes, the most up-to-date version of board and/or committee agendas and
materials can always be found on this page.
Board of Trustees Information
Board of Trustees Meeting Archive
Rules of the State Bar