Governance in the Public Interest Task Force (2015-16)
Notice and Agenda
Monday, April 4, 2016
- 3:00 PM
The State Bar of California
180 Howard Street
Board Room, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Committee Coordinator(s),
Francisco Gomez at (415) 538-2170 or Chair, David Pasternak at (310) 553-1500. Committee members are requested to notify the Committee Coordinator as early as possible in advance of the meeting if they wish to remove any item/s from the consent agenda.
Committee Members: Miriam Krinsky, Jason Lee, Dennis Mangers, Joanna Mendoza, Danette Meyers, Gwen Moore.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
For meetings of the Board and Board Committees. Committee meetings and items
scheduled for a particular day may be moved to an earlier or later day to facilitate business of the
Board and Board Committees.
Call-In Number: (855) 520-7605 / Conference Code: 9265512
|I. Chair's Report|
|Call For Public Comment|
|A. ||Open General Testimony Regarding Matters Being Considered by the Governance in the Public Interest Task Force |
|* The speaker list is alphabetical and does not reflect the order of|
- James J. Brosnahan, Senior Counsel, Morrison and Foerster
- Tiela Chalmers, Chief Executive Officer and General Counsel Alameda County Bar Association
- Carole D’Elia, Executive Director, Little Hoover Commission
- Hon. Judy Johnson, Contra Costa County Superior Court and former Executive Director State Bar of California
- Linda Katz, Principal Analyst, State Bar of California
- Patrick Kohlmann, Member, Council Task Force on the Organizational Structure of the Bar
- Dan Lear, Director of Industry Relations, Avvo, Inc.
- Dennis Mangers and Joanna Mendoza, members, State Bar of California Board of Trustees
- Donna Parkinson, Business Law Section former chair and co-chair BLS Voluntary Bar Task Force
- Alon Rotem, General Counsel, Rocket Lawyer
- Peter Szurley, California Lawyers Guild
|B. ||Related Reference Materials |
|* Speaker materials if provided will be posted here.|
|~ None |