The State Bar of California www.calbar.ca.gov
The Board of Trustees Meeting is spread over two days. Closed Session will begin on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. Public comment for Closed Session items will be taken on Thursday before the Board goes into Closed Session.
Open Session will begin on Friday at 9:00 a.m. Public Comment for Open Session items will be taken on Friday upon recommencement of the meeting. If Closed Session does not conclude on Thursday, the remaining Closed Session items will be heard on Friday upon conclusion of Open Session.
Members of the public may access this meeting as follows:
Zoom Link: https://calbar.zoom.us/j/99073123818
Call-In Number: 669-900-9128
Webinar ID: 990-7312-3818
The Chair reserves the right to alter the order of items to run an effective meeting. If you wish to assure yourself of hearing a particular discussion, please attend the entire meeting.
1. For offsite document storage, with: Iron Mountain
2. For enhancement of grant management software application, with: Tiffany Woon
3. For February 2022 Bar Exam testing site, with: Marriott Business Center-Oakland
4. For July 2022 Bar Exam testing site, with: Marriott Business Center-Oakland
5. For inspection of law schools, with: Heather Georgakis
6. For Oracle support services, with: Sierra-Cedar, Inc.
1. For February 2021 Bar Exam testing site, with Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
2. For February 2021 Bar Exam testing site, with Sheraton San Diego Mission Valley
3. For February 2021 Bar Exam testing site, with Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame
4. For February 2021 Bar Exam testing site, with DoubleTree Westside Culver City
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Sarah Cohen at 415-538-2363. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.
The notice and agenda are available at http://board.calbar.ca.gov/Board.aspx.